Friday, January 20, 2012

Reflections I neglected to mention.

I also forgot how irrationally irritated I can get when I'm pregnant. It's like, BAM, I'm really mad and I know the reason is silly, but dang it, I'm mad. Luckily, that's happened maybe twice this time around. I feel much more emotionally balanced than I was with Ezra. Man, I was a wreck with him.

Pregnancy goes by so fast when you've done it before. It's probably a combination of having been through it before so you're not so worried about stuff and having your first child to keep you busy. But I'm already 15 weeks and this new baby is 4 inches long! We'll find out if it's a boy or a girl next month. That. Is. Crazy.

Ezra is in love with the birds that eat the bird seed off of our across-the-way neighbor's balcony floor. I'm going to go pick up a plate from the dollar store today to turn it into a feeder for our balcony so he can see them up close.

Maybe the chickadees will scare off those obnoxious doves that show up every spring to growl and hoot on our windowsills every morning at 5 am. Darn our landlord for putting up a nest when he lived here. Darn those stupid doves for not finding a new place. I used to love doves, honestly. Until they started waking me up with their ugly, non-coo-like growling at 5 am. Every day. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment